On Thursday, 3 November 2016 21:07:21 UTC+5:30, magev958 wrote:

> Sorry, I was not clear. It's the fix to show the close-button not working,
> for me. Win 7 & Chrome 51. I added the css to Your stylesheet but the
> close-button is still hidden until hover

Ah, my mistake.
Hmmm, I thought Chrome supported that. Can you try

 @media only screen and (min-width: 768px) {

 .tc-tiddler-view-frame .tc-tiddler-controls svg {
     fill: transparent;
 }
 .tc-tiddler-view-frame .tc-tiddler-controls svg.tc-image-close-button,
 .tc-tiddler-view-frame .tc-tiddler-controls:hover svg,
 .tc-tiddler-view-frame .tc-tiddler-controls .tc-popup svg {
     fill: #cccccc;
 }
}

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6bfa2b89-d2bb-4f4c-a552-78231b6dcd96%40googlegroups.com.