Hi Riz,
Thanks for the Story/Storyright tip...I did not know this works with percents...

I do not want to remove Ghostwirter, I would like to have it for special purposes. Ghostwriter is best for visitors on the web and especially for mobile viewing, For working and organizing and for powerpoint-like presentations I need different themes. So i would very much like ghostwirter to behave like an addon, that can be chosen temporarily.

Thanks again...
Yours Jan