But if we do it through github than it would have to be on the main site
and Jeremy would have to update tiddlywiki.com to add anything, and we
would be restricted to what should be on the main site, which would mean we
wouldn't be able to have the wide base of small examples and everything
that we want to have. I was collecting things from the group for a while
and Tobias has been very good about making examples out of everything, but
recently both of busy with other things. So if we can make a system where
we can have more people do that and make the results available to everyone
instead of just on a few more well known sites than it will be a much
better system than what we have now.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d52b521c-9b83-4657-b205-e20bb6ea7c4a%40googlegroups.com.