Very nice indeed. Thanks for this.

I'm still using Pinboard and Diigo and Google Keep and ... I've never
really had something that works the way I'd like, which is to sync my own
data on all my own devices. What I'd really like in addition is to be able
to group bookmarks by tag and to be able to sort them by a visible last
accessed date, so that I could more easily maintain some kind of
semi-routine schedule for visiting sites that I like but don't want or need
to visit regularly.

I don't have the time or knowhow to extend Plinks to do that but I'll just
throw the idea out there... just in case.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ae251ebc-c11d-4cbb-bc05-890062d902d7%40googlegroups.com.