Are you editing right on the site, or from a downloaded copy on your
desktop?

Is it TWC or TW5?

What browser are you using?

Be aware that if you want to load a TW5 to tiddlyspot, you will need Chrome
the first time.

Good luck!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/544137e2-16ec-47b9-9493-ac2dd04361ad%40googlegroups.com.