Hi Dmitry,

Did you forget your password and is it not saved in the browser you used
when setting up your new spot?

You seem to think you have done some mistakes when setting up your site.
Mat has created a very charming site (really, I am in love with this place)
it is called twaddle  and this i a direct link to how to fast set up af new
tiddlyspot:
<http://twaddle.tiddlyspot.com/#Fastest%20way%20to%20create%20a%20new%20tiddlyspot>
The tiddlyspot service is offered by the (I think) cousins) Simon and
Daniel Baird. This fantastic offer has helped the tiddlywiki community
tremendously over the years, we can never thank them enough for that!!!

I have seen a lot of very old spots and some rather empty. I do think some
are left and others are forgotten by their users or they forgot their
passwords.

I really think it could be an enormous task to retrieve forgotten passwords
and also really a dubious one. No one knows who created the original spot,
your user is the name of the spot. That way anybody really could ask for a
password.

I am sorry if I am mistaken and your problem is of another kind. Anyway you
could consider creating a new tiddlyspot to get the hang of it or to test
twederation.

Hope you find a solution as I really like your ideas for collecting
knowledge.

Birthe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a812b47c-8d5c-422f-bd54-c94a28f8c174%40googlegroups.com.