Success!

Thank you! I just did this...

[[Download|address to download]]. I have MEGA Sync situated to handle the
downloads.

My next question is how do I turn the word into an image, so that clicking
the image will navigate to the download?

I figured out how to insert an image into a tiddler, from a site. I just
need to figure out how to make it clickable to other tiddlers and sites..

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b75092c4-fb42-419f-9cd2-b76fa0a1a87c%40googlegroups.com.