At any given time, I have open questions—on a variety of different
topics—that I'm actively seeking answers to. I'm considering using TW to
manage this information. This video
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzoMhKx0j8g> gave me the idea that I could
tag open questions with 'question', and then tag them with 'answer' once
I'd found an acceptable answer, using the presence/absence of the 'answer'
tag as way of determining which 'bucket' to sort the tiddler into. That
same video series (I think) explains how to use
'<<toc-selective-expandable>>' to create a 'Contents' tab in the sidebar.
Awesome!

What I can't figure out is: how can I get TW to display a list of questions
in the sidebar, sorted by tag? I want a 'Contents' page in the sidebar that
lets me drill down into questions (and/or answers) by tag, as implied by
this bit of ASCII art:

Questions

├── embedded

│   └── Can't embed QWidget in QML?

├── jenkins

│   └── Pre-tested commits in Jenkins?

└── qt
    ├── Can't embed QWidget in QML?

    └── Passing parent arg to Qt ctors?

(NOTE: The list under each tag should itself be expandable.)

I've been furiously pasting various snippets of I-don't-know-what found on
the Interwebs into my 'Contents' tiddler, hoping that something would
'click' for me, but the sources I'm pasting from assume a great deal of
familiarity with the ecosystem. Since I *just* started looking into
TiddlyWiki, I don't really understand the things I'm pasting, and it
doesn't feel like I'm getting any closer to a solution.

Can anybody explain—in terms a newcomer can understand—how to accomplish
this?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/50cdf11c-5c72-4ca7-be0b-133543b1778e%40googlegroups.com.