Hi Loyd,

I did create a comparison TW in 2014 for myself. It contains information
that I did consider valuable. So I'm pretty sure it is incomplete.
http://compare-tw2-tw5.tiddlyspace.com/#CompareTwc-Tw5

Updating TWc to TW5 also depends on the number of plugins, that extend /
change the TW syntax.

For me it was relatively simple to convert my stuff, since I was using a
plugin called "lineBreakHack", that produced the same "paragraph" handling
as TW5 does today. ...

Since tiddlyspace.com may be closed down anytime soon, you can find the
stuff at the online-archive.
http://web.archive.org/web/20161205103254/http://compare-tw2-tw5.tiddlyspace.com/

I personally use a "find and replace" workflow for content that needs
conversion. For existing "read only" stuff I still use TWc.

have fun!
mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2bd1e607-0939-4662-b66b-9af044c42dad%40googlegroups.com.