Good stuff Loyd,

is your issued resolved?
Your thread is processed and seems being extremely valuable:
http://confocal-manawatu.pbworks.com/w/page/114222940/TW5%20Is%20there%20a%20single%2C%20concise%20upgrade%20HowTo%20anywhere
A number of nodes is added to the knowledge network.

Many thanks to you,
Dmitry
BTW, I am trying to develop a business model based on TW. Further
development of TW into a stable platform could be an option. Would you
(your boss) be interested to participate?
At the moment, I am collecting all relevant information for the case, see
link above.
The knowledge network can also be browsed visually:
http://debategraph.org/Stream.aspx?nid=457381&vt=bubble&dc=focus
It's all about "findability / discoverability for reuse".

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/dcffa597-95a8-41b2-89b9-cc35c0f92479%40googlegroups.com.