Hi Penguinlay,

> So, can you suggest me the best way to study tiddlywiki with my background?

The best way and possibly *The One True Way To Learn TiddlyWikiâ„¢
<http://www.rapidtables.com/web/html/html-codes/html-code-tm.htm>* is
learning by doing.

In other words, you have something you wish to achieve in terms of
knowledge management or presentation or data storage, etc... and so you try
to model that with the componenents you're given. The basic components
being tiddlers. Early on, you might meet System Tiddlers and get a glimpse
at what makes TiddlyWiki tick and how to hack the very same stuff yourself.

Other than that, learn about tags (System Tags are quire relevant as well),
fields, Wikitext, Widgets, Macros, Filters... all the little cogwheels that
you can use to build an engine that propels your very own knowledge
enterprise.

It's really hard to suggest a generic discovery path. The most fruitful are
those things where you have an idea and you figure out all the ways you can
accomplish that, perhaps even the best way of them all, eventually. ;-)

Best wishes,

Tobias.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2c84c04a-d61a-44b6-a630-61db589b0d50%40googlegroups.com.