Hi Penguinlay,

welcome on board! :)
It's not just you facing this problem with getting started.
"My TiddlyWiki Journey
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/faKavx3WaUE>" thread is
recently started to help newcomers like ourselves.

I would appreciate us started talking, sharing ideas and experience.

I am looking forward to seeing you there. :)

Cheers,
Dmitry

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0f2338c6-c9f8-48c9-81a2-922c3eab9860%40googlegroups.com.