Do you need to use Git or is that a choice?

If it is a choice, then I recommend you to use Dropbox and Firefox.

As a newbie TW learner and self-study semi-developer, I break my wiki a lot
with different mistakes. But, Dropbox saves me every time.

   1. I use Google Chrome as my default browser.
   2. In Firefox, I set all my TW wikis as home pages. In setting, I update
   it so that every time I launch the app, my wikis will be opened. (You can
   customize here what to open.)
   3. I have TiddlyFox extension in Firefox which will track any tiddler
   changes except TW wiki's option changes, which you can click check-mark
   icon and save manually.
   4. My Wikis are located in Dropbox folder on my computer, and I let the
   Dropbox extension to run in background to sync itself.
   5. Every time, I make a changes to the file, Dropbox will save the
   versions. (I am sure it does save every time I change while I am connecting
   to the internet. While I am offline, I don't know if Dropbox would sync the
   latest version available or the whole version history.)
   6. If I want to go back to previous version, I just do it on dropbox.com
   or on my phone.
   7. Problem solved!

I hope this helps in case Git is not a requirement for your wiki. Even
though I don't use multiple computers, the idea would be the same with
Dropbox's background sync feature. I know sometimes, it takes time to sync
files but it is fast enough for me so far.

Once my wiki gets large enough for the sync feature to take time, I am
planning to adopt the Dropbox sharing feature for Tiddlywiki as mentioned
on TW website
<http://tiddlywiki.com/#Sharing%20a%20TiddlyWiki%20on%20Dropbox>, which
might be able to serve the very purpose too.

However, both the above solutions need Internet connection to work as
intended.

P.S.
This is the best solution for myself, but I am just a newbie. So, there
might be a better way to do it. I am willing to learn and be corrected if I
am wrong.

Best,

Penguinlay

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cac8b5d4-59b2-4647-8903-b0601201b44d%40googlegroups.com.