Thank you everyone for your participation so far. We have 48 proposed
questions so far.

We have 48/60 followers needed so far, so let people know about. If you
like, you could post a link on whatever plugin sites you have. When it
enters the commitment phase, the same like should still work.

We have 8 questions with 10 votes, and we need 40. So if you have not done
so yet, find 5 questions with less than. 10 votes that you think should be
on the site, and click the little up arrow on the left side.

http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/105326/tiddlywiki?referrer=kk4xS6VP59WB49QQOgt7xA2

I'm looking forward to see how things go. After seeing a few other betas I
think we might have the mass it takes to get this site off the ground.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdSR%3D3AqZnHZQzCzaM9kJV-ZGUHc9L601V4U_YHoQ6CFkpA%40mail.gmail.com.