Ciao Arlen

To help advance it it might be helpful to say a bit more about moderation
and who is in control of it.

The sign-up hurdles to getting to a working situation seem pretty extreme.

The Stack Overflow/Exchange route is, IMO, a potentially really good one.
But explicitness about both the process and the outcome seems important.

Part of the problem you are likely encountering is the need to sign up in
order to express anything or see anything much.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0b322233-1fe1-4705-991a-de0494a051f9%40googlegroups.com.