Hello,

some updates about the new version of plugin (not yet released, still
testing) :

* now give you possibility to track internal navigation within your
tiddlywiki
* as discussed on the #1785 issue
<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/1785> comments, the plugin
now displays a disclaimer letting visitors know there is a tracker on the
website. The plugin also implement do not track <http://donottrack.us/> and
doesn't track anything if activated in the browser by visitor.

feel free to see, download and test of course from
http://sycom.github.io/TiddlyWiki-Plugins/#Google
analytics reloaded

Best wishes

Sylvain