Hi there,

as I wished to have more grained stats about visits on tiddlywikis (others
do also <https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/1785>) I prepared
a new version implementing a way to do this.

before any PR on master, I think it is better to have some beta test since
such extension may have very unhappy side effects. So I'm testing my own
dog food on this page : http://sycom.github.io/TiddlyWiki-Plugins/ . But
it's a (very) low traffic page so it may take a while before I got enough
stats to validate.

So if you are interested and / or want to help, you may become sort of
#beta tester. Please install extension on you own TiddlyWiki from this page
and report any comment, bug or (let's be optimistic) satisfaction :
- just here in discussion thread
- on last commit
<https://github.com/sycom/TiddlyWiki5/commit/33baebd582f4266802c5687ea88bba5b1edc72b5>

on github
- or by any way you find pertinent

With warm regards and best wishes for 2017

Sylvain

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/479b3558-4e9d-46aa-a4f9-97b39be84271%40googlegroups.com.