Hi, I want to create custom tiddler template for some tiddlers.

I want to add multiple custom information in separate lines right after
tiddler title.

Each of those custom information is generated by separate tiddlers tagged
with
$:/tags/viewTemplate

So, my preference is:
TiddlerTitle
1stCustomInfo
2ndCustomInfo
Date&Time
Tags
Body

But,

The result of using list-after title with both custom info is:
TiddlerTitle
1stCustomInfo 2ndCustomInfo
Date&Time
Tags
Body

The result of using list-after title with first custom info and list-before
tags with second custom info is:
TiddlerTitle
1stCustomInfo
Date&Time