Hi Mario,

Thanks for your efforts at explaining.  Yes, I'm coming to a new
appreciation.   With TW, you can't treat declarations and invocations as a
matter of personal style.  You need to understand exactly how the
substitutions will take place.

So instead of: "death by whitespace?" it's simply: "Dude.  Whitespace
matters."  :-)

And it's very much worth learning, because of the results (and power) it
can give you.

Thanks, Mario.

-- Best regards,
   Daniel