Hi Jeff,

when TW packages a plugin, the tiddlers get "transformed" into shadow tiddlers, which basically means that they will no longer work until the wiki is reloaded completely, so that the newly packaged plugin gets loaded properly. Therefore, it is completely normal for stylesheets to disappear, but they should be incorporated into the plugin just fine and should be active again, once the wiki is reloaded.

The "Packaging successful" message that pops up does include a warning about this and recommends to reload the wiki in order to prevent unwanted or surprising behaviour. Since that means that plugin creation also comes with a lot of reloading, which also gets rid of the current StoryList (depending on your setup), Tinka includes a "Help Tab" option to have a handy way of accessing plugin you're currently working on. You can read more about that feature in the documentation that comes with Tinka.

I hope this is the behaviour you're seeing as well and that your stylesheet tiddlers aren't disappearing into nothingness.

/Andreas