Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the explanation of the shadow tiddler transformation, however I
think there is something more going on here that is messing up the
stylesheet.  Not only did I make sure to save and refresh after creating
the plugin, I also downloaded a fresh empty TW and copied the plugin over
to it, then saved and refreshed.  Looking more closely, it looks like only
some of the stylesheet changes are applied and some aren't.  For example,
see below for a sample of some of the changes.  The heading font change is
actually being applied. However the other 2 are not (changing site title
color and removing borders around inline code).  What's even more strange
to me is if I then simply clone the stylesheet tiddler and save it (without
making any other changes to it), everything suddenly works.

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5{font-family: "Trebuchet MS";}
.tc-site-title {color: #ff6600;}

code {
    border-radius: 0;
    border: 0;