Dear Max

Even though I was behind you in time I love your TW music.

I hope you see that I prefigured it all in *Counting The TiddlyWiki*. My
small contribution to our tradition is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHiJkLmclkA

Michael Nyman, x

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b2357909-1740-4362-a1cd-d400ca673724%40googlegroups.com.