Dear Josiah

Thank you for the invitation to come in—if, I am not sure, that was your point
or one of your points if there are any at all.

The system[1] suggested that I round off the experience with Mike:
https://youtu.be/l7MY_cdUL1E

A piece of art that speaks to me like tiddlers turned into sound[2] with a
slightly educative part towards the end of a longer journey.

Enjoy!
Thomas

[1] Youtube
[2] A plugin idea, but not for me, grab it if you are able.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d8a92fd1-9ac1-40c9-9aa7-91e871c637bd%40googlegroups.com.