On Saturday, March 11, 2017 at 9:05:14 AM UTC+1, Jeremy Ruston wrote:

> As i've noted elsewhere "This is embarrassing" is not useful. You have no
> need to be embarrassed on my behalf - or indeed, your own, in the rare
> event that the error originates in TW core.
>
> I think I used that phrasing as a nod to a meme carried by Firefox and
> others (see below). I’d be happy to ditch it; it is a bit folksy for my
> tastes.

I can change the wording in PR #2799
<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/pull/2799>, if you want. .. but
we have to be sure about the exact phrase, since it also affects all
translations.

I'd like to change the order of the arguments. eg: "We are sorry! To
protect your data we highly recommend to restart TiddlyWiki."

-mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/84f78626-fc6c-443c-aaa0-d89e3433d73c%40googlegroups.com.