On Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 11:03:52 AM UTC+1, tejjyid wrote:

> "We are sorry!" is better than "This is embarrassing", although I would
> omit both myself. I guess that depends on how often the RSOD is seen as a
> result of user activity, vs system bug appearance. Obviously in the latter
> case, if feels right to apologise. I prefer "To protect your data you need
> to restart TiddlyWiki". If we stick with "highly recommend", I prefer
> "restarting", but that may be Australian dialect.

IMO the core and tiddlywiki/plugins don't throw RSOD often. .. I personally
only see it during development. And there, I don't even read it, since I
have more info in the dev panel. ..

So for users I'd go with "We are sorry! ... " because, it really shouldn't
happen.

We could also provide a link, to open a new issue at github. Similar to this
one <https://github.com/wikilabs/policy-test/issues/new>, that Mat and I
created at the last EU meeting. ... It didn't make to TW yet and I didn't
push it, since we already have enough pending PRs :/

-m

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f30821f8-ca73-4055-9a83-f415e4227c3a%40googlegroups.com.