Hi,
I have 0 knowledge to programming but I am trying to make tiddlywiki my
personal database.

I am using the following viewTemplate (with the help of skeeve's NewTiddler
Widget <http://tiddlystuff.tiddlyspot.com/#Newtiddler%20Widget>):

<$list filter="[is[current]tag[person]]">

|!Street |{{!!street}} |
|!Town |{{!!town}} |
|!Phone |{{!!phone}} |

{{!!descriptiontext}}

</$list>

I also need to type complicate text (often with tables and format) to the
target tiddlers and show it AFTER the transcluded text. but I always find
it otherwise.

I can think of 2 solutions:
1 find a way to place the tiddler text after the transcluded text. I tryied
to include the {{!!text}} in the template above but the result is only a
duplicated text.
2 Add a field to include those complcate text, but I need to transclude the
field and show it with format, or it will only be displayed as plain text
(without line breaks which makes tables impossible)

Thank you for reading this stupid question and if you can write something
to guide me, it would be awesome.

Kevin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/659bbcce-5a06-4b96-940d-f8c21d3b0a71%40googlegroups.com.