As Jed & PMario indicate performance is dependent on a number of factors.

If we knew a bit more about the size of your TW, it contents & organisation
we could likely suggest more concrete solutions.

Something they did not mention is "dynamism". IF you had a LOT of lists,
filters etc that dynamically create Tiddlers it can slow things down. Also
extensive use of tags can sometimes slow TW.

FWIW, the relationship between the size of a TW and its performance is not
linear. It depends a lot on how its organised.

I'd be interested to know a bit more of YOUR use of TW.

I think performance is an issue we should talk about more often.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6acb555d-525d-4ff5-99de-85f744124de0%40googlegroups.com.