A feature that I would like, and will probably add to my own implementation
if I can figure it out, is how to hide certain priority levels from the
view.

The reason for this is that experience with various todo systems has shown
me that eventually they are chock-full of things that are in some form of
waiting. Either waiting for a calendar date (W) or pending (P) on some
resource (time, money, sun, rain, etc.).  There's also maybe/someday (M)
items that get periodically reviewed -- items that I feel need to be on the
list even if I don't know when I'll be able to get to them. You can sort
these items by priority, but there's no division between priority levels
and it's easy for the eye to get lost as the list grows longer.

What I'm doing for the moment is using a field manger button to set and
unset a tag "Current" on all items tagged W. Then I use the project filter
to show only Current items. This approach is a bit mistake prone. It's easy
to forget to tag a recycled item, for instance, as Current. It would be
better to hide/unhide todo items based on priority.

Thanks!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a5eb663d-6956-4416-9ee9-ce6583be2ba4%40googlegroups.com.