Ciao Mark S.

I completely get that. A major issue with GTDs is for some items, sometimes
many, "pending" becomes the bulk & clog up the works. The emphasis in many
GTDs does not cope well with "NOT YET GTD active funded prioroity, but it
remains important". These type of items both get in the way yet remain
necessary reminders in GTD's.

FWIW. So far, for my purposes, the fact ToDoNow allows both empty
priorities and single A-Z character for them, combined with the tag filter,
is giving me all I need.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3903c375-3fd5-4144-935c-c9035166141d%40googlegroups.com.