And, regarding

I'm going to be interested in how you got the search engine to look in
> other fields. I would like the standard search engine to check the caption
> field.

If you look in the default About tiddler, in the Components tab, you'll see
I list two modified core tiddlers. So, unfortunately that is what it took.
It would be nice if we could hook into the search filter with some
parameter. If you want, I think that would be a worthy github request or PR
because people do want to search other fields. And probably simple to
implement too.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/50b152c3-0eda-4641-943f-301dc03e7fb8%40googlegroups.com.