I guess what I really want to change is the search filter operator itself,
so additional fields can be added to the standard search. "caption", for
instance, should have the same standing as "title" IMO. This would allow us
to get away from ever having to change title (which breaks linking and
TOCs).

Thanks!
Mark.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9b6e51dd-b326-480e-8997-ac19c2e9ac70%40googlegroups.com.