Hi sini-Kit

You can obtain the HTML text that would be used for saving with this snippet:

$tw.wiki.renderTiddler("text/plain","$:/core/save/all")

In terms of POSTing the wiki to a server you may want to try re-using some of
the code in $:/core/modules/savers/upload.js or $:/core/modules/savers/put.js

Best wishes

Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7777E4B8-1DBF-417D-A43A-81A1BFCE6D5C%40gmail.com.