Yes! It was problem with my PHP I put
$mail=get_magic_quotes_gpc()?stripslashes($mail):$mail;

and \" disappear  now I can publish my wiki by php) )

It is not possible to use store.php, because variant I have found  don't
work. So I try to make the absolutely  same feature again.

четверг, 13 апреля 2017 г., 20:31:25 UTC+3 пользователь Jeremy Ruston

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d9b9570d-9586-4067-b30f-8866227d9192%40googlegroups.com.