Initial thoughts: a modified version of these would be great for taking
notes on electronic books, then have the notes and quotes show up in topic
related tiddlers.

1. Create tiddler for an electronic book you are reading.
2. Paste or type notes and quotes from the book into the tiddler. Add page #
3. Wrap each note or quote with the topic @[[Topic name]] Note or quote/@.
The notes and quotes appear in tiddlers for those topics. The bullet that
looks like a radio button would take you to the source of the quote.

If someone were to package this just right (see below for initial ideas),
this could be a great TiddlyWiki edition: a way to gather info on topics
just by taking notes on books without having to transfer the information
from one tiddler to the other. Just go through the book tiddler and mark
the quotes by topic, and create the topic tiddlers from the links. This is
exciting.

Ideas for such an edition:

1. Instead of initial bullets, there could be a full link to the
originating tiddler at the end of the text, separated by a long dash. So
you what appears is: Quote (page 16) --- Author, Title.  (the part after
the dash being a link to [[Author, Title]])
2. Add spacing between the list items so the notes are separated by a
little white space.
3. Ditching the color background, since for this edition the function would
be creating a list of notes, not highlighting additions from other tiddlers
in a tiddler with its own text.

Thanks for getting my creative juices flowing this morning!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/06f394eb-f193-4939-9f67-112ba1bb5bc5%40googlegroups.com.