Unbranded Firefox is fine, for a time.

BUT it won't answer the BIG question of tomorrow.

All of us will eventually have to pop up out of our various worthy
wormholes.

I think the central song is:

*will I be able to save in 2018?*Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f569d9f4-b206-40f1-9a34-7c970c7d0d86%40googlegroups.com.