In the extremely locked down corporate environment I work in, TiddlyWiki
itself is technically okay because it is 'just an html file'. Node.js
(node.exe) is not okay because it's not on the approved application list.
Firefox is not okay unless there is a good business need for it (basically
only the app testing folks and devs get it to make sure the web apps work
for customers). Chrome (and IE) are pre-installed on the locked down
desktop image.

Interestingly, Chrome Extensions from the chrome store are okay (at least
the hey-you-were-naughty warning tool didn't yell at me). But google docs
and gmail aren't okay.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/78ad11c9-bf73-4e42-93e8-bcead014218c%40googlegroups.com.