Did a bit more testing.

I believe the issue is not related to TiddlyWiki 5.1.14.

I downloaded a copy of my TS TW doc, edited it a bit, entered the password
back again so next time I saved the TW doc it was supposed to be uploaded
to TS.

Saving the TW doc with TW 5.1.13 or 5.1.14 in Unbranded Firefox Nightly
52.0 (32-bit) only produced a downloaded tiddlywiki.html doc. Previously
tried in regular latest Firefox 32-bit as well without success. All the
Firefox versions are portable though allowing cache savings to the disk
drive.

Saving it with Chrome 57.0 (64-bit) only downloaded a copy of my TW doc.
Chrome is configured as local with full access (not portable).

Saving it with TiddlyDesktop uploaded my TW docs to TS fine.

My environment is Windows 7 Enterprise v6.1 with all the latest upgrades.

Alfonso Arciniega

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a7f9838f-eb05-4af2-9135-454ba39dfa82%40googlegroups.com.