Ciao Mat

I had noticed Erwan's Community Search.
<http://erwanm.github.io/tw-community-search/> But I never used it much
because (1) its very incomplete, (2) way behind now, (3) has lots of links
that go nowhere (deceased links, old).

What I did NOT know till I read your post was that folk with online stuff
need to do a couple of things to get it to track their work. *in others
words it is tardy simply because so few people are signed onto it*.

My 1st question is basic: DO PEOPLE WHO ARE DEVELOPING STUFF EVEN KNOW THIS
MECHANISM EXISTS?

My 2nd question is: Why are we not doing more to ACTIVELY PROMOTE such
tracking of developments in TW Erwan's thing already makes possible?

My 3rd question is:  Why are *you* not using it :-)

I will reply to you other points later.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/03913e80-a2ba-49aa-9b8d-ef1f9dd67a28%40googlegroups.com.