I have a project that's almost fully mapped out to cover a range of trades
and services to every city, region, town and suburb of Australia.

I am trying to keep the interface simple and clean.....
... the platform manageable ( I am tiring of the bloat that keeps growing
within Wordpress )
... and fast serving.

The ADVANTAGE that I have is that pages do NOT need to be deep.
In *almost *every case - each page is perfectly deliverable on a single
page-screen.
The interconnectivity between pages anywhere makes TW5 a palpable
option.....

Though I believe it prudent to see what examples, guidance and advice may
be derived from wiser and more experienced minds than mine ....

There's ALSO tha advantage that this directory CAN be deliverable as a (
regularly updated ) ebook that is always on user's smart phones... ( akin
to an APP without the need for appStores )

I am open to anything and everything I can be thrown.

with many thanks ( and a big shout of "AWESOME" to Jeremy on the latest
iteration of Tiddlywiki
( when I think near-perfection has been achieved - you take it ANOTHER
level - yet again )
Kudos !

cheers
John