I am excited about the possibilities of version 5.1.14, but I have been
unable to take advantage of its new features because of a problem I have
encountered following the upgrade. I already use BJ's drag-and-drop plug-in
extensively, and I am anxious to expand upon the use of drag and drop
offered by the new version. However, the upgraded version does not work
properly on one of my TiddlyWikis. Can anyone offer me a solution?

In one of my TiddlyWikis some of the functionality does not work following
the upgrade. The tag pills do not show any of the child tiddlers when they
are clicked upon, and the drag-and-drop features under the "Open" tab in
the sidebar do not work. Also, because the tag pills are not functioning
correctly, none of drag-and-drop features associated with the tags are
working. Basically, the new drag-and-drop features are not working
correctly; although, I have not tested the drag-and-drop functions granted
to the list feature.

The problem exists only on this TiddlyWiki. I have another, smaller
tiddlywiki in which the new features work as they should.

The cause of the problem appears to be within the wiki itself. This is not
a huge wiki, but fairly large containing over 72,000 kb. It is loaded down
with a number of plugins. I have wondered if that is not the problem. I
have tried to disable some of the plugins, but that seems to make no
difference or destroys the wiki's functionality. So I am not confident that
I have excluded the possibility that the plugins are causing the problem,
and I am looking for a way to better test that theory.

I use the wiki on two computers, which share it over Dropbox. One computer
is a laptop, the other is a desktop. They both run Windows 10. I have tried
upgrading the wiki from both computers using Firefox and Chrome. I get the
same results. I have also tried running the wiki on Firefox, using TiddlyFox,
and on Chrome, using TiddlyChrome.

I reviewed the Tiddlers during the upgrading. I saw nothing unusual – none
of the system tiddlers appeared to be blocked. Although, I am not a
programer, and therefore I lack a deep understanding of how TiddlyWiki works
behind the curtain. I do not know if I am capable of seeing anything weird
happening during the upgrade.

I welcome all suggestions.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6354c780-a716-4579-bcc5-76d326db46a5%40googlegroups.com.