I mean that there is too many resources scattered in too many places.
Having a list right at TiddlyWiki.com would mean that people didn't have to
go to a forum to find out that they can go to a site and so forth.

With a simple list, people could submit their plugins either to the forum
directly to git-hub. There would be a standard format for the tiddlers so
they would automatically get listed correctly. Any person could submit.
Since it's part of TW, it wouldn't get orphaned.

Alternatively, there already is a plugin download tool in TW for officially
recognized plugins. Why not have a second settings tab that lists all known
plugins for download with the caveat that they have not been tested. This
is the approach taken by Firefox and most browsers and many applications
(like Calibre). You can look for plugins right inside the app. You don't
have to find a site or forum, or wade through posts, or ask for help --
it's all right there available straight from the app.

Thanks,
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0b65bdf5-5d40-4a99-95af-525baab0b434%40googlegroups.com.