*Q: Is there a Save AND CLOSE Button?*After editing or creating a Tiddler I
am forever having to click the "X". In many use cases this is inefficient &
creates *visual clutter* by persisting Tiddlers that don't need to be open.

For example, using Telmiger's ToDoNow plugin you get one consolidated
Tiddler that has all the information needed. But when you add or edit a
Tiddler in it you have to explicitly close it to bring back into focus the
ToDoNow Tiddler.

In a more general sense, when one's TiddlyWiki works through some MAIN
Tiddler, the rest are slaves to its Transclusions. The result of edits show
relevantly IN that Transclusion, not in displaying fragments. In many
situations this situation is not optimal.

So, I am interested in having the option to "Save & Close" rather than
having to "Tick" THEN "X".

Has anyone done that? I have to ask as I have no idea myself how to do it.

Please ask me to explain more if this is unclear.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/91d59a19-e98b-4a4b-950c-edab0f89913e%40googlegroups.com.