Riz:

I do not have the programming knowledge to make these changes myself. I
hope you can help.

A few observations and one request:

1) In the Chrome browser the tiddler titles are not being centered as they
are in Firefox.
2) In the Chrome browser the drop down contents exceed the size of the
"box". This does not occur in Firefox.

Request:

I would like to change the color of the solid bar, to be similar to what is
seen in the Moments theme, when viewing a tiddler.

Thx

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8fad73c3-0d4b-4197-b1f4-be487d0e085d%40googlegroups.com.