Hi Stephen,
it is a little hidden. In the tiddler [[showpreview Window Button <http://slidesnstories.tiddlyspot.com/#showpreview%20Window%20Button>]] you see how to integrate it. $:/plugins/JR/showpreviewWindow <http://slidesnstories.tiddlyspot.com/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2FJR%2FshowpreviewWindow>could be tagged $:/tags/PageControls to have the button in the PageMenu...

Yours Jan