I am a bit unclear where this interesting thread comes out.

What I am unclear about is whether it offers a way that the EDITOR PREVIEW
can be seen in separate opened, live, window? Yes? No?

I looked at stuff in the thread but couldn't figure out if someone had
actually done that.

peuhpeuh singe wrote:
> I would love to have the preview in a separate window so that I can have
> on of them in a separate screen and where I can center the view on what I
> want to. Is there a way to do so ?

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1b882ec6-fee5-4f60-bb0b-65d92b0ae533%40googlegroups.com.