Ciao Arlen

I have no idea what I am doing wrong :-(.

Josiah

Arlen Beiler wrote:

> If the checkmark is red, it did not get saved.
>
> So click the checkmark if it is red and see what happens. A PUT request
> will show up in the log if it was successful. The bookmarklet is not needed
> in all cases, such as where there are no percent-encoded characters or
> spaces in the url.

I get this message when clicking the red circle/tick in TW for one TW ...

BUT after after a while (like two minutes later) the console reports
(without my intervention) ...

The button is STILL RED and does nothing visible when you click except, in
the console, again, report,

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e0d44621-329f-4e86-8abf-deecf5706d3d%40googlegroups.com.