Are there text instructions somewhere? I think text would be better than a
soundless video. When you type in an address on screen, for instance, I
have no idea if I'm literally supposed to type that address, or some other
address of my own.

I seem to recall that Youtube has an editor that will let you overlay text
on the screen. That might help to explain what you're doing.

Thanks,
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e667cb1b-04de-4e10-88b6-f732896dbf17%40googlegroups.com.