Can someone help me?

I want to make a dropzone that tags the action tiddler, or the tiddler
dragged into the dropzone, with the title of the tiddler hosting the drop
zone. The solution I have created works unless the proposed tag has more
than one word; then each word presents as a separate tag; ie, if the
hosting tiddler is entitled "DropZone" my solution works fine, but if the
title is "Drop Zone," then two tags are produced, "Drop" and "Zone." I need
the entire title to be one tag.

Here is an example of my code:

\define droppable-projectnotes() <$action-listops
$tiddler=<<actionTiddler>> $tags="+[append<currentTiddler>]"/> \end

<$droppable
actions=<<droppable-projectnotes>>>{{$:/core/images/copy-clipboard}}AddProjectNotes</$droppable>

I have tried several solutions, but the answer has escaped me. Does anyone
have an answer? I'm sure that here is a simple fix.

Merv

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6fd72c84-583b-4017-9266-490dc9a101cd%40googlegroups.com.