Hi all,

I suppose you might call this a poll, but I don't know the list of options
or how to stick a poll in google groups so...

What are the options for time management type plug-ins for TW5 that are
kept current? (like getting things done)

Which of those is the most popular, or if you are a regular user of such,
which one is it you use?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d9b1fb59-ec87-4737-ba18-67ad7683728c%40googlegroups.com.