IMO such *a poll would be meaningless*. There are just not enough
TiddlyWiki users for that to mean anything.

As far as To Do gizmos are concerned the two currently in serious active
development for TW5 are ToDoNow by Thomas Elmiger & Cardo by David Szego.
They differ radically. (Not comparable, really.)

*Cardo* is pretty close to full scale Project Management. ToDoNow is a very
Superior To Do List.

*FYI I extensively use ToDoNow daily. I really like it. *

BUT if I were ever to go back into running a full-time business with
employees who need co-ordinating I'd likely use *Cardo* for that.

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1c9129b7-2475-44aa-85ae-8178e77fc2b0%40googlegroups.com.